1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hello and Welcome to The Quality Forum Online...Continuing in the spirit of People Helping People !
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Cloud Computing service provider in Canada

Discussion in 'Coffee Break and Community Discussion Forum' started by Elliot A. Goode, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Elliot A. Goode

Elliot A. Goode New Member

Hi all,
    I am in a dilemma. I run a company in Canada. Connectivity was never an issue for our company. But recent changes in the industry has forced us to move to a more IT-based workspace. These days all of our work from computers and we collaborate through Google services.
    Since we are relying heavily on collaboration, we need a better system for it. The only better option available is Microsoft's office 365. But this move to this will be a huge cost to the company. So I don't know what to do. Please do help with your helpful insights about this problem. Also, I am looking for a cloud solutions provider in Canada. Please suggest me some and also review the one in the link.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2017