1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Book about IATF 16949: 2016

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by ninou, Mar 30, 2018.

1. ninou

ninou New Member

Hi,
    Has someone the Memory jogger IATF 16949: 2016 in format PDF??

2. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to the forums, ninou!

I think you will need to purchase your copy from the goalqpc website or from Amazon.
    It would be a violation of copyright to request or share such a document on this website.

Thanks.

3. ninou

ninou New Member

thank you for your advice sir.

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

When buying a book about such a new standard, which (so far) relatively few organizations have any history actually implementing, you might consider how accurate is the book? If you want to buy a book to tell you what's in IATF 16949, I'd ask do you need to read a book to tell you what you can read for yourself. A book written in a year's time may be far more worth while.

ninou and Atul Khandekar like this.
  5. ninou

ninou New Member

Currently I am doing a final project internship of study, entitled of the subject "update the quality management system to the referential IATF 16949: 2016. and I need to understand the requirements in this standard. That's why I'm looking for a book or documents that can help me understand its requirements and how to apply them in the company.

6. Serious Man

Serious Man Active Member

But do we have a good book about ISO/TS 16949?
    Does a situation with ISO/TS 16949 look any better?

7. daved31415

daved31415 New Member

In my opinion the book is a good companion for training, but I prefer reading material written to teach to writing clauses on easels, which is the way TS/IATF training has always been presented to me.

For what it's worth, the book was authored by Jeremy Hazel (Trainer and Curriculum developer for Plexus International, Inc.) and Scott Gray (Directory, Quality Products and Services for AIAG).