1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

AS9100, ISO13485, ISO9001

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Liily, Mar 1, 2018.

1. Liily

Liily New Member

My company has 4 different divisions, Each follows different standards AS9100, ISO13485, ISO9001. Some divisions is certified and follow several of them. I trying to re-write the QPM for the entire company. What standard do you recommend we follow for the initial QPM write up? I will add a matrix for the other standards and the exclusions.
    I also like to know.... How do I change the scope statement for all standards?

2. Troy M

Troy M New Member

I would make ISO9001 my base as it is the least rigid of the standards. It seems to me it is a lot easier to add the enhanced standards needed for each of your divisions individually rather than excluding them as exclusion requires written justification. As for the Scope statement I cannot make a recommendation. Each may need to be unique depending on what each division does.

Liily likes this.