1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Moved to Malasia:Need your help and advice.

Discussion in 'Coffee Break and Community Discussion Forum' started by Eva Lee, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Eva Lee

Eva Lee New Member

Hi everybody!
    I recently moved with my husband to another country (Malaysia).
    Before that I worked for about six months as a consultant international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001. (By profession I am an ecologist). I love this work and would like to further develop in the direction of quality management.
    Advise me please, how best to proceed. Do I need to re-acquire sufficient education to make it more opportunities to find a job or Is it enough to take courses at the local University?
    I know that here in the forum there are many qualified people who can advise how best to act.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Eva Lee

Eva Lee New Member

Hi everybody!
    I recently moved with my husband to another country (Malaysia).
    Before that I worked for about six months as a consultant international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 22000, ISO 14001. (By profession I am an ecologist). I love this work and would like to further develop in the direction of quality management.
    Advise me please, how best to proceed. Do I need to re-acquire sufficient education to make it more opportunities to find a job or Is it enough to take courses at the local University?
    I know that here in the forum there are many qualified people who can advise how best to act.
    P.S Perhaps someone can tell by the example of own career.
    Thanks in advance!

3. Jacky_T

Jacky_T Member

I don't know about the market situation in Malaysia but personally I think taking some courses is needed. How empolyer will look you whether you are competent or not? Work experience and sometimes certificates will act as supporting. This is my first thing comes to my mind when I see your message and hope it might help.

4. Eva Lee

Eva Lee New Member

Thank you for your response!
    Unfortunately I have only six months experience in this matter (in connection with the move to other country) but has managed to fall in love to this field of work)