1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Where to buy IATF 16949 pdf?

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Englishman Abroad, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Englishman Abroad

Englishman Abroad Member

Hi All,

Does anyone know where it is possible to buy a pdf copy of the IATF 16949 standard?

My normal standard supplier is saying they can only supply access to the AIAG e document which is viewable on line.

I tend to use the pdf file of ISO TS to copy paste text for audit reports and having to be online to do this is not going to be very efficient.

Otherwise I was thinking that I could scan and OCR the scan, but I suppose that infringes copyright even if it is for my own use.

Thanks for your help.

2. johnnymo77

johnnymo77 Active Member

3. Englishman Abroad

Englishman Abroad Member

Johnny,

Thanks for the link, but if you look carefully, the AIAG only supply a web browser version. (The text box in light brown in the copy and paste from the AIAG site below)?

What I need is a pdf, to be able to use when I have no internet connection?

upload_2016-10-17_13-17-35.png

4. Tom Waite

Tom Waite Member

You will have to purchase the Hardcopy version if you want a paper copy. The top three options are hardcopies. Also, keep in mind that the new IATF 16949 only has the automotive requirements and not a copy of the ISO 9001-2015 requirements - you will need to get both copies to see the whole picture. The top line is the hardcopy kit which includes both.

5. Howard Atkins

Howard Atkins Member

And charges a ridiculous price for ISO 9001.Many English speaking countries will sell pdf copies of their standard , exactly the same for as low as $10

if you buy from ASQ
    This American National Standard (ANS) is an identical adoption of ISO 9001:2015. The text of this ANS does not differ in any way from ISO 9001:2015.,

So mine says Malaysia not US or ISO.

6. Beth Osborne

Beth Osborne New Member

SMMT Industry Forum sell the standard as an eBook which can be downloaded to your devices (you do not need to be online to view it) You can buy it from here, along with all the other English language automotive standards: https://shop.industryforum.co.uk/

Andy Nichols likes this.