1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Process approach documentation for ISO9001

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems' started by Marty K, Dec 21, 2015.

1. David Graham

David Graham Member

I have taken the same approach as 'Tony S' in that we have a high level process map that shows the interactions of processes. We have core processes (Program Mgmt., Maintenance Support, Engineering Support, Procurement, Supply Chain Management), and process related documentation, as well as support procedures (this includes, Training, DM, CM Post Delivery Support and Quality). I realize that this is not how everyone would group things but it works for us, it reflects how we do work and mirrors our prime contract. This map includes the identification of 'Interested Parties'. Each process has a process flow chart that shows the sequential steps of each process, who does it, what they use, what documents apply to that step and the records created. From my experience with AS9100C auditors, this is something that they expect to see, "Tony S's" diagram above is an excellent example of simplicity meeting the requirements of the standard.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

tony s and Marc Smith like this.
  2. carey Dunnagan

carey Dunnagan New Member