1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.
  1. Kishnu Vaarma ROSS

Kishnu Vaarma ROSS Member

Hi,
    my company is due to have its Stage 1 certification audit coming January. My question is that whilst the QMS and its associated procedures are being developed (extracted from our Group ISO 9001 :)) how are we to provide a management review and internal audit documentation apart from the procedures and templates?

I mean, we are going for the audit to achieve the certification, how is carrying out a management review and internal audit on QMS effectiveness that is planned annually going to suffice?

Appreciate any advice Thanks!

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Do them before the Stage 1?

John C. Abnet likes this.
  3. Kishnu Vaarma ROSS

Thank you for your feedback! much appreciated :)

4. Kishnu Vaarma ROSS

Hi Andy,
    firstly thanks a mil for all the advices and guidance you've shared in this forums.. its really amazing help to the rest of us!

There's a clause in ISO 13485 that states the organization shall produce a medical device file for each medical device type or medical device family.. however since my company is going to be acting as a external contract manufacturer, not having a product on its own nor have anything to do with design, I am stating within the manual that we do not maintain the medical device file apart from clients design papers, manufacturing inputs and product quality requirements prior packaging.

I believe that would suffice, what would be your opinion?

Kind regards,
    Kishnu