1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Hello from Scotland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by lobust, Oct 27, 2022.

1. lobust

lobust New Member

Hi all,

Just stumbled across this forum from a web search, looks like an invaluable resource!

I have joined pre-emptively as I am about to embark on a project to implement ISO9001 in my small subcontract manufacturing company.

At a previous employer I was involved in fairly minor capacity in implementing 9001:2008. My responsibilities were mainly focussed on QC/Inspection/Calibration/Materials traceability rather than the broader scope of the QMS, although I made some contributions here and there.

I note that things have changed in 9001:2015, and have ordered myself a copy of Craig Cochran's book in preparation, based upon recommendations in a thread on this forum.

Ultimately I know just enough about all this to be dangerous, and will no doubt have many questions!

Thanks for reading,

Gregor

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

3. lobust

lobust New Member

Andy Nichols likes this.
  4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Be certain to bring any questions here too. As much as we authors (and others) have the "bases covered" (as our American friends would say), there are always specific circumstances which don't fit generalizations. We're happy to help with those.