1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Grading/Not Grading?

Discussion in 'ASQ, IRCA, IATF, Exemplar & Related Organizations' started by Andy Nichols, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

The IATF are not in its second year of grading the Certification Bodies who are accredited for IATF 16949 audits. The grades are: Gold, silver and bronze. Intertek, once again, "won". It appears that there's no silver or bronze award winners, but there are 3 "honorable mention" gold level CBs - SAI Global is one, and 3 gold "finalists", BV QI and SRI being 1 of the 3. But these aren't "silver" award status, it seems.

Does anyone else see any logic? Oh, and by the way, one of the strategic goals of IATF next year is to establish KPIs by which to measure CB performance... (How did the above CBs performance get measured?).

I'll be the first to admit I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I feel like I'm being taken as being stupid... Anyone help?

2. yodon

yodon Well-Known Member

They're ALL winners! ;-) Sounds like the whole soccer trophy thing.

3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member