1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Recommendation for a book about the EU regulations

Discussion in 'EU Medical Device Regulations' started by Anna Lee, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Anna Lee

Anna Lee New Member

Hi,

I am looking for a recommendation for a book about the EU regulations i.e. a book that gives an overview of the medical device regulations in the EU etc. Would anyone have some suggestions?

AL.

2. Marcus Emne

Marcus Emne New Member

Old thread but unanswered. Regulations changes too often and what is in print becomes obsolete too fast, hence no books. If there was one, I would not rely on it. To get a baseline overview you would need to gather documentations per market (local country) and EU. There might be local differences in some aspects and sometimes people forget that Norway, UK, Switzerland are outside EU.

Secondly you would need to monitor changes and upcoming changes per local market and EU. On top of that I strongly recommend that you also monitor what experts writes about the regulations, it is not completely black / white after all...

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2021
    Atul Khandekar likes this.