1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Looking for heavy duty industrial hinges for a mobile or transformable structure.

Discussion in 'Manufacturing and Related Processes' started by cibil, Feb 11, 2021.

1. cibil

cibil New Member

Good Evening,

I am an architect looking for some industrial hinges for a transformable or mobile structure. So, the structure is meant to have Hinge supported arms or structural members that open and close, transformable in nature, based on the use and necessity. This very set of hinges need to be able to take a good amount of load especially in relation to the live load of about 4 or 5 people standing over it at the same time. I was hoping to find some valuable suggestions for possible hinges here as the whole structure is meant to be fabricated soon. Thank you.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Thanks for your posting. Our community is unlikely to be the right place for your search. Have you tried a Google search? Tried a Industry classification search using NAICS/SIC codes? Data Axel?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2021
  3. demonstraten

demonstraten New Member

Hinges related to the elements of industrial fittings are designed for reliable connection of moving parts of various structures, equipment, mechanisms and other products. Their quality is subject to increased requirements, since industrial hinges are subjected to intensive operation and must withstand high loads. It was these loops that I used when I made packaging machines for my own production. And which hinge company did you use? It will be interesting if you share your experience! Thank you in advance.

4. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

These appear to be engineering questions. I don't know anyone among us who could answer them.