1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Job opportunity - ISO 13485 Quality Compliance Officer, London

Discussion in 'ISO 13485 and ISO 14969 – Medical Devices QMS' started by neil300n, Dec 31, 2020.

1. neil300n

neil300n New Member

Hi all,

I joined this forum specifically to post this job opportunity so forgive if I've put it in the wrong place.

It's for a Quality Compliance Officer (essentially a quality manager, but in the NHS this can mean different things hence the different title) for ISO13485 and CE accredited manufacturing laboratories at Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.

I doubt there will be many applicants as it is only being advertised on the NHS jobs website which probably doesn't get much traffic from people looking for Medical Device manufacturing quality jobs!

The job is based at Moorfields' City Road site in central London and it looks as though it will be managing the QMS for both the contact lens manufacturing and ocular prosthetics departments.

The role is fulltime and has a starting salary of £37,638 leading to £44,780. Closing date is 05/01/21 so not much time to apply.

Link below:
    https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916318204

Thanks all and a happy new year!

Andy Nichols likes this.