1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

IATF 16949 Process Approach to Auditing

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Andy Nichols, May 20, 2019.

1. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I had posted a question to a Linkedin group and also noted that Tony S had a similar question at the Cove. Here's what I have developed to show both planning and the record of objective evidence when performing process based audits. I have NOT had a CB auditor negatively comment about the use of the "Football". I know someone will say it's a Turtle, but I disagree! The Turtle is simply "buckets" to put stuff. The Football follows P, D, C, A...
    The attached file steps the user through the planning and use of the form and there's a live example.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. GStough

GStough Member

Nice diagram, Andy. I like the football visual. :cool:

Andy Nichols likes this.
  3. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

Yes I did post at the Cove. I just want to know if there would be a different set of responses if the same question is posted by somebody who is not as savvy and well known as Andy Nichols:)

Thanks again for the football.

Andy Nichols likes this.
  4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

:D;)

5. Daniel Padilla T

Daniel Padilla T Member

Hi Andy, this is a great tool indeed! My question is (in the context of ISO 9001:2015), why addressing risks and oportunities isn't included in the football? or is it implicit?