1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

New Forum Suggestions

Discussion in 'Forum Issues and Suggestions' started by Atul Khandekar, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

There have been a few requests for creating new forums/subforums for specific topics. I have been adding these up to my TO DO list.

While I do not want to create too many 'micro' categories and forums, I request everyone to post their suggestions and requests in this thread so I can review and create and/or merge categories and forums.

In the meantime if you need to post a thread and cannot find a right forum for it, please post the thread in the forum called Other Quality and Business Related Topics. I will move these threads as and when other appropirate forum is created.

charanjit singh and Nikki like this.
  2. Atul Khandekar

Atul Khandekar Administrator Staff Member

RoxaneB likes this.
  3. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

There was an off-topic discussion in a thread about the possibility of a "Management Systems Software Questions/Feedback - Quality, Environment, H&S" forum.

4. QAengineer13

QAengineer13 Member

Hi Atul,

I would like to request if you can kindly to add a new category in the forum for In-Vitro Diagnostic Device (IVD), to discuss the Regulations- Standards-Compliance challenges and day -to day business activities in IVD industry as there is a subtle difference from the MD.

Thank you,
    Ram

kisxena likes this.
  5. kisxena

kisxena New Member

Yes, I would like to see a category for IVDR as well.

Thank you,

-Renee