1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

U chart assistance

Discussion in 'SPC - Statistical Process Control' started by fiascosaif, Oct 4, 2017.

1. fiascosaif

fiascosaif New Member

Dear experts,

I am in need of some guidance. I have been tasked to show incidents that have caused harm per 1000 occupied bed days in the form of a u chart. The problem I have is trying to show it as per 1000 occupied bed days as when I try to throw in a multiplier the UCL and LCL lines become very small. Can anyone advise on how I can get the graph to show per 1000 occupied bed days? I have attached how the chart looks with the multiplier. Any guidance is greatly appreciated!

Regards,

Saif.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

2. _Zeno_

_Zeno_ Member

Is this what you're looking for?

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.: