1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ISO 9001:2015 documents needed

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Zaheer, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Zaheer

Zaheer New Member

Hello All Members,

I joined the new company and it is a start up company,they told me to prepare documents for the ISO 9001:2015 certification and they made me as the representative.Now I am bit confused stage that what to be done and what all the documents to be prepared.i have no idea about this.So please anyone can share me the documents or templates? so that I can make for my organisation.Your help will be highly appreciated.

2. QualitySlave

QualitySlave New Member

Hi.

The only free document kit I know of is the Oxebridge one. https://www.oxebridge.com/emma/iso9001-template-kit/

Get a copy of the standards 9000, 9001, 9002

read for 100 hours

watch 100 hours of video

work for 300 hours

you should be close to done after that :)

Zaheer likes this.
  3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Before you start with documents, you should get some training. Just finding documents - from any source - without knowing what ISO requires, what your own organization requires, what other things you have to consider, like regulations etc - is VERY dangerous. No-one can write documents - especially not "free" ones - that are any good, without knowing these things. I'd advise against it before you have had some training and understand the standard's requirements etc.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
    Pancho likes this.
  4. hogheavenfarm

hogheavenfarm Well-Known Member

Might want to let them know there is no "Management Representative" in 9001:2015....

Jennifer Kirley likes this.
  5. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

Good points from Andy and hogheavenfarm.

1) It is no use to try to produce documents until you understand the standard and the system.

2) Top management, in trying to push this off on you, does not realize they are supposed to be the key players. If they don't understand that, I think the answer is to start by raising their awareness.

Pancho and Andy Nichols like this.
  6. Chris55

Chris55 Member

Hello Zaheer,

Documents are required and it is not same for all organization. It completely depends upon your nature of business, size and some other things. Without proper training, you can't implement ISO 9001 standard for your business.

Here is the way:

* Get necessary training and understand about ISO 9001 Standards(https://www.bsigroup.com/ISO-9001-Q...ning-courses-for-ISO-9001-Quality-Management/)
    * Or choosing the ISO Accredited certification body, they will help you to implement to ISO 9001 Standard and give proper training to ensure that you are working effectively with these Standards.

Choice is yours.

Thanks!

7. Irisah

Irisah New Member

My company recently apply the ISO13485, so some experience could share you. the First you should have a quality Instruction(it maybe write according to your company real station and your fields standard), then all your company activities must comply with this quality guidance. And the guidance also must be comply the standard with the ISO9001:2015 regulations serials. The second when all your documents could finish and the quality system primary function well, you may need the initial audit, after this audit, the auditor would tell you the unqualified items, and the next audit time. Generally need two times audit, the quality system certificate would finish.