1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Certified Lab for testing to Nissan NES M0141

Discussion in 'ISO 17025 - Calibration and Test Laboratories' started by Vinny Pagano, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Vinny Pagano

Vinny Pagano Member

Hello, I am looking for a certified lab which can perform all the tests under Nissan's NES M0141 specification for painted plastic components. I have found labs which can perform some of the testing, but no one lab who can perform all the tests. Is there anyone who know a lab I can get a quote from?

2. Stephen Jamison

Stephen Jamison New Member

M0141 is a very deep standard, it is unlikely you will find someone that does everything.

We specialize in the weathering exposures prior to other tests. We also have relationships with a number of labs that can help you with other aspects of the standard.

3. Vinny Pagano

Vinny Pagano Member

Thanks Stephen. How can I contact your organization for a quote?

4. speckulazius

speckulazius New Member

Hello,

does anyone know where I can get the NES M0141 in Japan? Currently we have them only in English, but a Lab in Okinawa is asking us for the file in Japan.

Besides: Any hints for a lab who does Outdoor Exposure Tests in Okinawa? According to NES M0141

Andreas