1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Forms & Registers

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2008 - Quality Management Systems' started by Vish Murali, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Vish Murali

Vish Murali New Member

Hi All,

I am new to ISO QMS Processes.

Though, I have monitored and controlled process in corporate sectors, I am unsure about ISO auditing processes.

I would like to understand, to what extent we have to follow and use the forms and registers. For eg, if I am conducting a supplier survey/customer survey, can I use a simpler format with similar content as mentioned in ISO Form and update the survey details in the ISO Forms for auditing records?

Thanks
    Vi

2. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

What do you mean ISO Forms? ISO 9001:2015 doesn't prescribe any format. Suitability and appropriateness of the design of your organization's forms will depend on your needs.

3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Vish, welcome. In addition to Tony's excellent questions, I'd also ask what the auditing process question is?