1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ISO9001-2015 Terms relating to Organization

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Matteo, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Matteo

Matteo New Member

Goodmorning,
    I have a questions about the definitions of the responsabilities referred to chapter 8.3 "Project & development of products and services".

In sub.chap. 8.3.3 is written that the organization must satisfy the essential requirements, including statutory and regulatory requirements (regulations, directives, legislative decrees).

My question is, those persons shall mean Organisation? Only the technical designer? O's most prominent figures with high technical responsibility?

As an example, if I'm a simple electrical engineering designer, I have to define the applicable legislative decrees, directives and standards?

Thank you
    BR

normzone likes this.
  2. normzone

normzone Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as a simple electrical engineering designer. But the organization must do those things, and who gets to do that depends on who knows the most about it.

When in doubt, push the responsibility uphill, usually until such time as clearly defined roles, responsibilities and resources are provided. At that time the responsibility may come back down to the appropriate person(s).

3. Pondo

Pondo Member

This is where a good cross functional team involved in the design/development process is helpful.

4. Matteo

Matteo New Member

Thank you, i agree with your opinion

Best regards