1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Client satisfaction survey

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Vincent.aludium, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Vincent.aludium

Vincent.aludium New Member

Hello to all,

I'm new on this forum and I don't know if an answer is in place to this topic...

I'm on apprenticeship on Aludium France SAS and my objectif is to put in place the necessary means to the certification at the ISO TS 16 949.

My question is about the client sartisfaction...

What are the requirements from the norm about this topic in terms of number of clients ? We have 11 clients who represent 93 % of orders...
    It is necessary to get the satisfaction to all of the client or it is adequate to do a Pareto diagram ?

I hope that you have understood my question and thanks in advance for your answer.

Have a good day?

2. Emmyd

Emmyd Member

The number of clients doesn't matter, what does matter is that they give you some type of quantifiable method of showing your auditor that you are meeting their satisfaction. Usually, your customers have some type of scorecard or survey for each supplier that shows how that supplier is measuring up. You just need to make sure that you maintain a file that has the most recent scorecard/survey from each customer that you can show your auditor.

Good luck!

3. Golfman25

Golfman25 Well-Known Member

And make sure you make "scorecards" for any customers who don't send you one. Been there.

4. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

If you have been given an NC by your CB - with whom you are having problems - that's NOT a reason to suggest everyone else does the same.

Alors, Vincent. Bienvenue! The ISO/TS 16949 requirements don't specify who you should study, how often or how many. That's your choice! C'est tout!

5. Golfman25

Golfman25 Well-Known Member

People are always free to do what they please. I am just indicating a potential pitfall some might want to be aware of.

6. Vincent.aludium

Vincent.aludium New Member

Thank you very much for the answer and the help !!!

I often think come back to this forum :)

Atul Khandekar and Andy Nichols like this.