1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Customer Specific Requirement Matrix

Discussion in 'IATF 16949:2016 - Automotive Quality Systems' started by Sairam, Nov 24, 2015.

1. Sairam

Sairam New Member

Dear Friends,

Can any one help me by providing the Customer Specific requirement Matrix for VW, Daimler, BMW and MAN.

CSR Matrix is a consolidated requirement of the customer made in an excel sheet.

Please Support.

2. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

Try this website. You have to create a log in ID and enter a password.
    http://www.customerspecifics.com/ and also the website below

www.iaob.org
    and the Elsmar Cove CSR matrix that you need to modify. If I am not mistaken this came from one of the forum moderator.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
    Tronb likes this.
  3. Tronb

Tronb New Member

Hello,
    Thanks for sharing and yes, I am super late :) Have you seen any new updates to this matrix? With so many changes in automotive ISO/IATF VDA, etc.
    Thanks in advance

4. RonR Quality Pro

RonR Quality Pro Active Member

Latest version I have of the Sanctioned Interpretations is July 2021, and of FAQs is April 2021. We are not a Tier 1 supplier, so I don't maintain the OEM standards as part of our requirements.

5. russell nugent

russell nugent Active Member

Have customer specifics not lost there domain name , I used to use this site monthly but now on portal ect?