1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Critérios para certificação da ISO 9001

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Tais Fernandes, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Tais Fernandes

Tais Fernandes New Member

Bom dia!

Não conheço muito sobre o assunto, sei o básico do básico, a minha dúvida é, eu sendo da área de Qualidade do setor logístico gostaria de saber mais ou menos quais os critérios que seriam avaliados nesse ramo.

"Good morning!

I don't know much about the subject, I know the basics of the basics, my question is, I, being in the Quality area of the logistics sector, would like to know more or less what criteria would be evaluated in this field."

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
  2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to QFO. In Quality Management System Certification, there are two basics: One is "Does the Organization have a Quality Management System which complies with ISO 9001?" and secondly "Does the Organization implement their Quality Management System effectively?"

3. Tais Fernandes

E como saber o que é estar em conformidade com a ISO 9001?

"And how do you know what it means to be in compliance with ISO 9001?"

4. Andy Nichols

Basically, when the ISO requirements say "the organization shall do..." there is factual evidence of implementation. In many cases this will be a record. It's like having a record for your car that the engine oil was changed every 10,000kms, because the owner's manual states the engine oil is to be changed every 10,000 kms to maintain the warranty.

5. Tais Fernandes

Para implantar a ISO tem que ser na empresa toda ou poder apenas em um determinado setor/área dessa empresa?

"To implement ISO, does it have to be in the whole company or can it only be used in a certain sector / area of that company?"

6. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Good day @Tais Fernandes ;
    I translate your question as follows...
    "To implement ISO, does it have to be in the whole company or can it only be used in a certain sector / area of that company?"

The short answer is no, it does not have to be the "whole company". This is established when you determine and create your scope of certification. For example, I am working with a company that has a retail and sales "front", but their certification scope is only the warehouse/shipping operations. (i.e. from receipt of sale order [at the warehouse] until the product is delivered to the customer)/

I hope this helps.
    Be well.

Tais Fernandes likes this.
  7. Tais Fernandes

[QUOTE = "John C. Abnet, post: 22440, membro: 4241"] Bom dia [USER = 12961] @Tais Fernandes [/ USER];
    Eu traduzo sua pergunta da seguinte maneira ...
    "Para implantar a ISO, ela tem que ser em toda a empresa ou só pode ser aplicada em um determinado setor / área dessa empresa?"

A resposta curta é não, não precisa ser "toda a empresa". Isso é estabelecido quando você determina e cria seu escopo de certificação. Por exemplo, estou trabalhando com uma empresa que tem uma "frente" de varejo e vendas, mas seu escopo de certificação é apenas as operações de armazém / expedição . (ou seja, desde o recebimento do pedido de venda [no armazém] até que o produto seja entregue ao cliente) /

Eu espero que isso ajude.
    Fique bem.
    [/CITAR]

Obrigada pelo retorno, entendi, no caso trabalho na área de Qualidade - é um programa de excelência voltado a logística, como saber quais os requisitos ou documentação necessária para implantação da ISO nessa área?

Desculpa os questionamentos, é que não entendo e sou leiga no assunto e gostaria de saber o que eu precisaria caso quisesse implantar a ISO.

8. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

I translate your response as follows...
    "Thanks for the feedback, I understand, in this case I work in the Quality area - it is an excellent program focused on logistics, how do I know what requirements or documentation are necessary to implement ISO in this area?
    Sorry for the questions, is that I don't understand and I'm a layman on the subject and I would like to know what I would need if I wanted to implement ISO."

Regretfully, we can not answer that question for you/your organization. Here are some considerations...
    1- WHY does your organization wish to "implement ISO 9001"?
    a) WHAT does your organization hope to achieve? Determine this first to see if you wish to proceed AND to hold your organization accountable to achieve that goal.

2- WHO is initiating/responsible for the certification?
    a) ISO 9001 specifically states that Top Management has overall responsibility. Is your organization's Top Management committed, engaged, willing to implement/utilize ISO 9001 ?

3- WHAT is your organization's current situation?
    a) Has your organization compared the CURRENT activities with the requirements of ISO 9001? (i.e. has your organization performed a gap analysis?)

The standard is the definitive source of the requirements. Your organization should own and be familiar with the standard. The standard states what "shall" be adhered to (
    "...would need if I wanted to implement ISO...") by your organization.

Hope this helps.
    Be well.

9. Andy Nichols

It may depend on the "scope" of the QMS. Some organizations might have a new product design, manufacture that product, and also install, commission and provide field service and operator training for the product (like Xerox did a long time ago). What is included in the scope of the QMS is a choice made by top management, for many reasons.

Also, agreed with @John C. Abnet. What might be done in any single function of an organization, is to capture and inventory what exists which describes the operation of that function. If you start with the core process of the function, and then apply what exists to that, finding "place holders" for the existing information, you'd get a good start. For example, taking the function of Logistics, what processes do they handle? Who is working on that process? What are their roles, responsibilities, authorities for the process? What documentation describes that part of the process handled? Are there records generated or retained? And so on...

John C. Abnet likes this.