1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Exclusion: Customer Property and Post Delivery Activities

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Okafor Stan, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Okafor Stan

Okafor Stan New Member

Hi All,
    I am new here. The Forum is quite helpful.
    My Company is into manufacturing and sales of household chemicals. What do I need to look out for before claiming exclusion to these requirements.
    How can I comply with the requirement of these clauses if I cannot claim exclusion.

2. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! Great questions. There's really 2 or 3 places in the standard which help you to decide:

Section 4 - Needs and expectations of interested parties. Do your customers (or stakeholders) want/need these things from you?

Section 4 - Quality Management System Processes and the Scope - have you included any of these in your QMS yet?

Section 8.2 - Does the customer (or you) indicate in their/your contractual arrangements that these are covered?

If these are "no" then you can note something in your management review that your system isn't encompassing these activities, and you won't have processes in place, you won't review contract requirements for them etc.

Okafor Stan likes this.