1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

ISO 9001 : QMS

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Desmondo, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Desmondo

Desmondo New Member

Good evening people,
    Just looking for a little advise, I have been out of quality for thirty years (Been in production management) but have now been approached to take over the quality side of the business. I have been online looking at catch up courses and it has been suggested that i first of all go on an awareness course and then secondly on a auditing course. This obviously sounds the correct thing to do so just wondering who the best training providers are. I would like to train somewhere in the midlands if possible. Many thanks Des

2. Golfman25

Golfman25 Well-Known Member

For awareness you might find some good stuff on line. Or the book ISO in Plain English by Craig Cochran is a good easy read.

RoxaneB and KyleG like this.
  3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Welcome! And welcome back to the quality field. If by Midlands, you mean of Great Britain, then without doubt, Shaun Sayers of Capable People - or Paul Simpson of Quality Online Learning Ltd.

4. Qualmx

Qualmx Well-Known Member

Qu
    Quality covers lot of areas, ISO, Lean,six Sigma, What are you interested in?

5. Richard Billings

Richard Billings Active Member

What city or province are you in?

6. Richard Billings

Richard Billings Active Member

The Business Resource Centre (BRC) in Belleville Ontario has some really good ISO & Quslity training courses. I have been on their training for ISO Auditor about 10 years ago and learned so much. Check out their web site.

7. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

We have no indication that the Original Poster is located in a Canadian province (basing this off of your Belleville reference). To Andy's point, the OP says "midlands" which could be in reference to the central part of England, and not Midland, Ontario. There is also Midlands, Zimbabwe - not completely outside of the realm of possibility. Unfortunately, our OP hasn't been back since 29-Mar-2019, so until (a) the OP returns and (b) the OP provides more information, it may be difficult for any of us to provide supporting information.