1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Howdy?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MKS77, Mar 10, 2019.

1. MKS77

MKS77 New Member

Hi everyone,

It's my pleasure to be part of this fantastic forum. Been in manufacturing (and an aerospace overhaul/repair plant) for close to 20 years and was certified as Six Sigma Black Belt (ASQ) a number of years ago. To give you a cross section of my career, the following are select roles I've held: Continuous Improvement Manager, Manufacturing Team Leader (25 reports) and NextGen Quality Expert

My current role is very interesting. My team's mandate is to design the QMS and transform my organization to Industry 4.0 or some call it Quality 4.0. If you are interested in learning about more about this topic or is also working for a Industry 4.0 business, please respond to this thread or send me a private message (pm). I'd love to get in touch with you.

Just as exciting as Quality 4.0, I am also working to start a website which provides training for Quality tools with a focus on Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen and Statistics... The goal is to spread the good-word of quality. If you wants to follow my progress, or suggest a topic or a use case or just want to give me some good ol' encouragement, please hit reply or pm me.

Aside from working in Quality, I enjoy spending time with my wife and my adorable 2.5 year old. I enjoy playing the drums, listening to live music (which I don't get to do much anymore) and trying new and exciting new recipes.

Matt

2. Gayathri

Gayathri New Member

Helo
    Welcome to this online forum. Am a new member too. Please post your training vidoes link for us to get to learn more. Thank you.

3. MKS77

MKS77 New Member

Hi Gayathri,

Thanks for your reply. As far as training videos, what topic would you want to see most?

Matt