1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Is it worth to declare applicability only in services ?

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Qualmx, Jul 14, 2018.

1. Qualmx

Qualmx Well-Known Member

Hi all

In tunning an ISO 9001 2015, and with the idea to make more practical and useful the System, I wonder if is it worth to declare somewhere else that we only have services?
    Because we donĀ“t fabricate anything, we are a reseller company who only buy and deliver products to clients, we never produce parts or whatever.

Does it matter to take into consideration this issue?,

Or we simply have to focus on any of the two (Products and services) without paying attention
    regarding to declare applicability?

Thanks for your feedback

2. RoxaneB

RoxaneB Moderator Staff Member

Wouldn't that fall under the scope of your organization?

3. Qualmx

Qualmx Well-Known Member

Thanks, I guess it is, but my real concern is if is recommended to mention only product but my activities include services? I sell tires but provide services like advices or post evaluations, thev are services.is it convenient to mention only one (product or services) in the scope?
    Or that issue really doesnt matter.
    Thanks