1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Need IATF 16949:2016 specimen Quality Manual

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by Kishore, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Kishore

Kishore New Member

Good day,
    I need a specimen quality manual for IATF 16949:2016. can someone help.:)

2. MCW8888

MCW8888 Well-Known Member

I am currently revising our manual to meet the requirements of IATF16949. Here's what I can share with you. I might have gotten this from another website. Perhaps someone else have already completed their manual so they can share with us.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

3. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

I see some errors in that list. Gotta be careful where you get stuff on the web. Lots of people *think* they know and create busy work for people. For example, section 3.1 has nothing to do with required documentation. There's also no requirement for the "scope of the organization" to be a document (under 4.1), either...