1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
You must be a registered member in order to post messages and view/download attached files in this forum.
Click here to register.

Detailed Plan for implementing ISO 9001:2015

Discussion in 'ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management Systems' started by ferozqa, Feb 7, 2017.

1. ferozqa

ferozqa New Member

Assalam alikum,

I am looking for a detailed project plan for implementing ISO 9001:2015, i.e. what activities i needs to perform, what inputs i need to consider,
    what componenets i need to consider

2. tony s

tony s Well-Known Member

We have this work plan to serve as our organization's path towards certification.

Attached File(s): 1. Scan for viruses before using. 2. Report any 'bad' files by reporting this post. 3. Use at your own Risk.:

3. normzone

normzone Well-Known Member

Thanks, [tony s].

4. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou New Member

Hi! I am new to this forum and am hoping to find some info on how to implement ISO 9001.

I have just started in a new position in my company where my manager wants me to work towards ISO 9001 certification. We currently have no certification at all. I am finding it quite a huge and challenging task. Would this document help me in my position do you think? Thank you! :)

5. Jennifer Kirley

Jennifer Kirley Moderator Staff Member

I think Tony's plan should help you. But before you start, I suggest you purchase and read the book ISO 9001:2015 In Plain English.

Ali.M, Patrick G. and Sarah Lou like this.
  6. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou New Member

Thank you Jennifer!

7. Parthkumar Jani

Parthkumar Jani New Member

Hello. I am also a new member of this group and as you told Jennifer, will that be all to start all the procedures or should i read something else as well. I am currently a student of Mechanical Engineering but also working as a working student for the project of Implementation of Lean Management and ISO. If there is anything else which could help freshers like me to increase their knowledge, kindly guide us so that we can complete our task successfully and learn something New.

Thank you all. :)

8. Dobis

Dobis Member

Good one tony s

thanks

9. KyleG

KyleG Active Member

Following the thread.

10. John C. Abnet

John C. Abnet Well-Known Member

Welcome @Dobis and @Parthkumar Jani

The individuals on this site are a wealth of knowledge on the topic and you will receive good council within. I would recommend also searching on this site by specific topic, as this will guide you to numerous past conversations (i.e. someone has likely already asked some of the same questions you will have).

Hope this helps.
    Be well.

11. Shanaaz

Shanaaz New Member

Good day, as I am new to implementing ISO 9001 2015 and I am hoping that someone can provide me with a Quality Manual Template as well as project planner that identifies by whom action must be taken and the date.

12. Andy Nichols

Andy Nichols Moderator Staff Member

Hello: Welcome!

Maybe I can help you, but first, I have some questions to help get you what you need. Did your Top Management decide it needed a Quality Manual? ISO 9001 doesn't mention one.

Secondly, what is it you do? How much do your management team know, how much do you already do to comply with ISO 9001? When do you need to get the QMS running by? Do you need to be certified or not? You see, in fact, no-one can give you a template because there are far too many questions which will affect what is in the template.
    It more effective for you to identify what you need to do, and that starts with educating your team about what ISO 9001 says. It's not simply about filling in a set of templates.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2020